message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

June gloom is finally over in Southern California and I couldn't be happier. I woke up to the sun shining through my window this morning and was nudged softly out of bed by its warmth. As it goes, everything looks brighter in the morning and I'm excited and thankful to have this day to continue to pursue my dreams and emerse myself in the world of design. These pieces by Campbell Laird, an Australian artist, seemed perfectly fitting today for their bright translucence and cheery curves. So take on the day with energy and enthusiasm and the let the day's beauty unfold.




Live in It.. These translucent tables from 3form come in tons of brilliant colors and are modern and chic with a dose of optimism and cheer. The translucent quality allows light to shine through the material make them sort of glow in any well-lit space. Check out 3form's website for all kinds of great applications with light and color.


2 comments:

  1. love the new blog - smashing color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that second one is badass. i want that on my wall.

    it's so hot, i love it. we should go to the beach this weekend.

    nels
    http://pelado-a.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete