message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, February 28, 2011

Art + Interiors: Grey Majestic [Liam Wylie]

Good Morning! Is it Monday again already? It seems time is just flying by these days. As you know, the Mountains have been a huge inspiration to me lately. And while the winter days here are often grey, when the clouds clear and I can see the snow-capped  Mountain range I'm given a renewed sense of peace.
I love these photo collages by Liam Wylie. They're a perfect mix of natural beauty and graphic elegance.

"Live each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are to be observed from each vantage point" Harold V. Melchert

wallpaper via flavor league, pillow and coffee table via south of market, blocks via wisteria, trays via jayson home and garden, end table via south of market, vases via abc home, pillow via sachin + babi
As much as I love color, I love when texture and elemental design creates a story in a nuetral palette. Like Wylie's work, the mix of organic elements and geometric patterns create a space that is both eclectic and sophisticated...

via sfgirlbybay

via living etc.

lonny mag

via sfgirlbybay

and I'll leave you with Seattle's mountain view...Enjoy!
olympic mountain range via Larry Mishkar photography


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these! The snow-capped mountains you have up there are spectacular! We got a dusting on the top of Tam the other day and I was sooo excited! It was glorious. Anyways, hope your week is off to a great start, girl!

    ReplyDelete