message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, March 28, 2011

Agate Obsession...

Good Morning readers! I apologize for the lack of inspiration here on Friday but I was working nonstop on a very exciting project at Kelley Moore Creative that I cannot wait to share with you! Unfortunately I can't spill the details quite yet so until then...I've been a bit enamored lately with everything agate and I thought I'd round up some of my favorites for you...

photo via domino, products via marjorie skouras

photo via living etc.

bookends via the gem shop, photo via elle decor, art via macro art in nature


photo via redonline.co.uk
photo unknown (help?), salt and pepper shakers velocity, earrings via kuotingjewelry, all countertops via concetto
With the range of textures, hues and patterns, an agate product makes a stunning addition to any room, whatever your personal style may be. Absolutely breath-taking...Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. Ooh diggin the agate. I have some agate coasters (blue & purple) - not only pretty, but surprisingly sturdy too, as they've been dropped more than once and haven't broken! ;-)

    ReplyDelete