message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Love it / Live it: Russell Leng

Everyone needs a little drama now and then right? Well I am currently loving the drama in Russell Leng's New Nature Systems series. The stark contrasts of white and black, the glints of purple and even a shock of orange layer intricately to create an intriguing sense of depth. I get the feeling I'm looking through shattered glass right out into space...
And I have yet to see a piece of furniture as out of this world as this purple faceted sideboard from Boca Do Lobo. Yes it opens like a cabinet and somehow has a flat surface on top for a cocktail or two! So stunning, I would love to place this is in a clean white room and really let it sing...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! That sideboard is pretty awesome...are those monkeys for the feet? If so, even better! Love the art too! :)

    ReplyDelete