message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, June 27, 2011

Love it / Live it: Layered Waters [Tobias Tovera]

         Good Morning readers! With Summer underway, I'm longing for the ocean. Though I love living in Seattle, I miss the piercing blue of the California coast and the unbelievable shades of turquoise the sun made on the crashing waves. Though I'm far from the ocean now, the stunning work of Tobias Tovera takes me right back there...

I'm a huge fan of colored glass and have collected the vintage kind for years, but this new design from the Finnish Design Shop is absolutely striking don't you think? I love the way the curved silhouettes create tonal changes in the blue...Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh la la! I love that artwork and the glass! Beautiful finds! I'm going to miss the CA sky and sea as well...but Seattle is definitely gorgeous too! Hope your b-day was awesome! :o)

    ReplyDelete