message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Monday, July 4, 2011

Colored Daylight 7.4.11

Good morning readers and happy HAPPY independence day! Since it happens to be a rare SUNNY 4th of July here in Seattle, I plan on spending every minute I can outside enjoying what Seattle has to offer. I'll be taking scenic walks along the lake, [and maybe jumping in], barbecuing with dear friends, and enjoying fireworks from a grassy lawn somewhere. And maybe even putting on some red, white and blue...

images via erin ever after, redonline.co.uk

I hope you're all having a wonderful long weekend and get to spend the day with those that make you feel most alive today..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th I hope you have a fabulous day!

    ~Olga
    http://olgaduron.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete