message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Love it/ Live it: Color Pop [Loretta Bennett]

Today I'm inspired by this seemingly simple yet intriguing work by artist Loretta Bennett. I love the vibrant tonal blues, the play on scale and proportion, and the way the otherwise static shapes seem to flow in and out of each other...

art by Loretta Bennett via Greg Kucera Gallery, blue clutch via Marketa via Strataflora, green clutch via Need Supply

And as I am apparently on the hunt for the perfect clutch lately, these babies are on the top of my list today. I love the pop of color and scale these clutches would bring to any outfit. And of course the gold zipper is a detail I'm especially fond of. Hope you're finding your own vibrant pop of color today, however that may be...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment