message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Friday, September 23, 2011

Art + Music: Led Zeppelin 'Going to California'

Many of my friends refer to me as a 'hippie' and while this may be because I go in bare feet or sandals more often than not and I rarely if ever run a brush through my hair, I think it's mostly because I like to wax on about peace and love and would rather make art than have a 401k. So here is a little tribute to the flower child in me...



I simply could not think of a better soundtrack than Led Zeppelin for these images, they make me want to get away from it all and just enjoy the moment. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and have some time to relax with love in your heart and flowers in your hair...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment