message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love it / Live it: Painted Ikat

Good morning readers! I am always on the lookout for great throw pillows, I love the way they can add a splash of color and texture to a room without overwhelming the whole space. And they are an incredibly cost effective way to spice up an otherwise drab old sofa. I've loved the palette and feel of this image for some time now and was absolutely thrilled to find some pillows that had the same effect...

image via Hiddenite, pillow via Burke Decor

I love the way the pattern seems to be sketched and painted on, creating subtle imperfections and an organic sensibility. And there are more where these came from right over here...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. wow, love this. very bold and earthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! if I was good at makeup (or could be bothered with it), I'd try to do my eyes that like that! excited to see your line of pillows, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete