message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Love it / Live it: Washed Out

Good morning! I spent the weekend getting caught up on a lot of things I've been putting off and it feels good to be nearing the new year with what feels like a fresh slate. And yes, I finally started my Christmas shopping and I must say, sometimes I forget how much fun it can be to shop for everyone else! And while I know this isn't exactly in keeping with the Holidays, I'm absolutely loving this soft hued, washed out painting by artist Julian Jackson. It reminds me of early Winter mornings running along the beach...


And I'm thinking these glass hurricanes that would make my mantle feel just as calm and light even on the greyest of days, miles and miles from the ocean...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment