message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Love it / Live it: A Painted Pant

Hello! I apologize for how little I've been posting lately, I've been going nonstop for weeks and just haven't been able to get away to gather and compile inspirations to share. But I've certainly been inspired, creating art full time for my favorite brand, Free People, has been absolutely incredible.  Today I'm actually coming to you from Kansas City and I have to say it is kind of wonderful here. The weather has been gorgeous and sunny and the city itself is quite beautiful with green, blossomed trees sprinkling every street. More on that soon but in the mean time I wanted to share these painterly gems with you...


I love the unusual palette of artist Allan P. Friedlander's textured painting. The pink and green create a surprisingly fresh vibe and these pants are unbelievable. They're the perfect mix of savvy business chic and freestyle artist all in one comfy little pant. Anyone know where to find them? I may have to just whip up a pair myself...Enjoy!!



1 comment:

  1. I think those pants are by tibi…but from a couple of seasons ago? still very cute though

    ReplyDelete