message

*** Hello! This blog was written from 2010- 2014, Find me and my current work now at www.LauraBurkhartCreative.com ***

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love it / Live it: Psychedelic Cool

Personally I never get sick of tie dye, and I especially love a reinvention of the psychedelic motif to make it feel fresh and modern and these two artists have done just that. The color palettes are absolutely stunning and the symmetry in the patterning feels so deliberate while maintaining an organic, fluid and even painterly vibe...


These hand dyed silks found here are simply breathtaking, I could stare at them for hours and constantly find new moments within them that inspire and excite me. And these iphone covers by Amy Sia are the perfect unique pick me up for the main accessory almost all of America is carrying around these days...Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yesssss. Love this post! Tie-dye is awesome! Those iPhone covers are especially cool.

    http://www.ambsgoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete